Dual-Line Assembly Machine for a Packaging Device Manufacturer
Custom Automated Packaging Machine Design
Custom Dual-Line Automated Packaging Machine
(click on thumbnail to enlarge)
Intec Automation, Inc. thoughtfully designs, expertly manufactures, and seamlessly integrates custom automation systems that help our clients achieve productivity gains and improve product quality.
We engineered and built this dual-line assembly system for a packaging device manufacturer. Innovative features, including our new, patent-pending "Smart Knife" and "Vibratory Powder Loading" technologies, when combined with bulk feeding and loading devices, delivered accelerated throughput in addition to substantial quality improvements. In use on the factory floor, this highly automated piece of equipment resulted in substantial labor savings and greatly improved production cycles.
Our talented group of machine designers, engineers, electricians, and project management staff saw this project through from concept to engineering, fabrication, assembly, testing, and installation. When you are ready to make an investment in your future success, our custom automation equipment expertise will guarantee quality results. Contact us today to learn more.
Highlights of this Custom Automation Project
|Machine Description and Highlights:
- Multiple concurrent assembly operations using bulk feeding and loading devices;
- Revolutionary new, patent-pending processes including Intec's "Smart Knife" technology and "Vibratory Powder Loading";
- Labor reduction of 8 people and substantial productivity and quality improvements.
- Clean Sheet Design and Build;
- Mechanical Engineering and Machine Design;
- Electrical and controls engineering, panel building, PC and PLC programming;
- Program management and technical buying;
- In-house fabrication, assembly, test and debug;
- Factory acceptance testing, training and installation assistance.
|Industry for Use:
||Packaging Device Manufacturer
back to top