Intec Automation, Inc. is an established (20+ years of business), small automation company based in Rochester, NH that specializes in the design and build of custom automation equipment. To support our continued growth, we are looking for an energetic individual to serve as an Automation Technician / Lead Machine Builder. The individual we are seeking must enjoy problem solving, and rarely building the same machine twice. The company needs a hands-on, assertive individual that is self-motivated, pursuant of personnel development and growth, who is willing to share knowledge and enhance the capabilities of co-workers and the company alike.
- Project technical build lead responsible for taking automation systems through the complete build, test, final acceptance, and delivery phases.
- Work with Design Engineer to gain complete understanding of machine layout, processes, functions, etc.
- Review documents (Customer Specification, Quotation, Statement of Work) to ensure that all details are met.
- Interpret specifications, drawings, and 3-D Models in SolidWorks. •
- articipate in internal design reviews with the team, supplying feedback on the design.
- Organize the build method and communicate realistic timelines for build and testing.
- Utilize best assembly & build practices.
- Work on and troubleshoot electrical circuits.
- Verify conformance of manufactured parts to specifications using measurement tools.
- Troubleshoot - perform root cause analysis of issues and provide containment and corrective actions (working with design engineer, if necessary).
- Document any changes during build & test and ensure lead designer is aware of changes.
- Participate and/or lead in the customer Final Acceptance Testing & buyoff.
- Travel to customer's site to help with installation and/or service calls.
- Assure product and process quality by testing and validating.
- Stay up to date with leading edge technology.
- Maintain cleanliness of overall Shop.
- Utilize Lean Manufacturing/5S.